- Located inside the historic Lone Star Gas Building in the heart of downtown Dallas, just steps away from the Main Street Garden and downtown hotels
- 5,500 square feet of pure opulence featuring 17 foot ceilings, original marble walls and terrazzo floors
- Mouth-watering cuisine and menus by acclaimed Chef Douglas Brown and the professional Beyond the Box Team with the option of putting together a custom menu specifically designed for your event
- The ideal space for ceremonies and receptions with the addition of bridal and groom suites and a private ceremony room that can accommodate up to 200 guests
- A spectacular setting for corporate gatherings and events with the ability to accommodate luncheons, happy hours or corporate functions up to 350 people
All Events Include
Tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware, chair covers and linen napkins.
Cake cutting is also always complimentary.
Set Up Information
Set up can begin 3 hours prior to your event.
If the space is available, set up may begin earlier in the day.
Servers & Security
Bartender and Station Attendant fees
are $150 per person based on a 4 hour event.
Each event requires Security at the rate of $250 per officer. One security guard is required per 100 guests.
Personal tastings are scheduled 30 to 60 days prior to your event after all contracts and deposits are completed.
Several parking options are available. Paying for your guest's parking is available for $3 per vehicle. Self-parking is also available for $5-$7 per car in surrounding lots.
Please ask you sales coordinator about valet options.
Rental Fees & Charges
Rental fees vary based on the time of the year and day of the week. All rental fees are based on a 4 hour event
with 3 hours of set up.
Additional hours are available for a fee.
A Service Charge of 23% is added to all invoices.